Poll: What pokemon would like to see for the first giveaway?
This poll is closed.
Groudon
20.75%
11 20.75%
Kyogre
16.98%
9 16.98%
Ho-Oh
16.98%
9 16.98%
Palkia
22.64%
12 22.64%
Xerneas
15.09%
8 15.09%
Other (explain in comment)
7.55%
4 7.55%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] What are people looking for? I am back and wanting to do more giveaways
Hey everyone, I am back to pokemon for a while (I go though phases where I play lots then don't play for months) and when I came back I was surprised to see the new VGC16 rules. I figured that it was hard enough for everyone to bread the pokemon that they wanted for VGC15 but now everything has changed. Now getting pokemon for the format is even harder! I have a powersave device and I was planning on building some pokemon to start playing the format. I figured that while I was doing this I could help everyone here. You may know that powersave can also clone pokemon so I figure that with your help I could build the pokemon and give them away to all of you. I had done this last time that I was playing on the website to some good success. I had some strict rules because I wanted to make it really easy for me. When I do this time I will probably keep most of the same rules which worked for me and most of you. There are a few things that I need from all of you in order for me to get started.

Things that I need:
1. I personally need someone with legit pokemon to loan to me for me to alter them. Powersaves can generate the pokemon but I would rather have real pokemon since they would be harder to detect.

Some pokemon that I would need:
-Kyogre
-Ho-Oh
-Lugia
-Dialga
-Palkia
-Giratina
-Reshiram
-Zekrom
-Kyurem
-Xerneas
-Yveltal
-Zygarde

2. The pokemon build. I personally don't know the new format too well and don't really know what I am looking for when doing EVs and the movesets so any help from you guys then it would make it easier for me to get pokemon to you. I am also not as good as other people on here. Let your work help the others not as good as you :P

3. What you want me to do first! I honestly want to have all of them built but there are some that are better and some pokemon that you want more than another so I am requesting that you fill out the poll below on what you guys want more. I figured that most people would want me to do the legendary staples because the difficulty of getting them.
(Jan 26, 2016, 03:08 AM)bdsaxophone Wrote: Hey everyone, I am back to pokemon for a while (I go though phases where I play lots then don't play for months) and when I came back I was surprised to see the new VGC16 rules. I figured that it was hard enough for everyone to bread the pokemon that they wanted for VGC15 but now everything has changed. Now getting pokemon for the format is even harder! I have a powersave device and I was planning on building some pokemon to start playing the format. I figured that while I was doing this I could help everyone here. You may know that powersave can also clone pokemon so I figure that with your help I could build the pokemon and give them away to all of you. I had done this last time that I was playing on the website to some good success. I had some strict rules because I wanted to make it really easy for me. When I do this time I will probably keep most of the same rules which worked for me and most of you. There are a few things that I need from all of you in order for me to get started.

Things that I need:
1. I personally need someone with legit pokemon to loan to me for me to alter them. Powersaves can generate the pokemon but I would rather have real pokemon since they would be harder to detect.

Some pokemon that I would need:
-Kyogre
-Ho-Oh
-Lugia
-Dialga
-Palkia
-Giratina
-Reshiram
-Zekrom
-Kyurem
-Xerneas
-Yveltal
-Zygarde

2. The pokemon build. I personally don't know the new format too well and don't really know what I am looking for when doing EVs and the movesets so any help from you guys then it would make it easier for me to get pokemon to you. I am also not as good as other people on here. Let your work help the others not as good as you :P

3. What you want me to do first! I honestly want to have all of them built but there are some that are better and some pokemon that you want more than another so I am requesting that you fill out the poll below on what you guys want more. I figured that most people would want me to do the legendary staples because the difficulty of getting them.

I'm happy to lend you my Ho-Oh and Yvetal (you need to alter them to get them ready for competitive). In return I would like to get a competitive Groudon =P
If you want, I have the shiny Yveltal from the Japanese event. Its legit, I checked plenty of times. PM me if you're interested
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I can trade you some of the pkmn you're looking for. This will be a great giveaway I think! Smile
So lots of people voting should also help me with comming up with sets and evs. I have no idea what the normal sets are since this website hasn't put any out that I can find.
Please try Groudon first!