Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Whitney's Miltank (Closed)
What's up trainers! Are you looking for a Clefairy? Probably not! I can tell that you're really looking for Whitney's Miltank! She was first seen in Johto's Goldenrod City Gym back in Gold and Silver, AND she made a come back in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. If you don't remember losing to this powerhouse of hooves and horns, you probably skipped these games. Whitney's Miltank was released as a special event Pokemon earlier this year from June 7th to July 31st. I've bumped her up from level 20 to level 50 just so you can get in on the Battle Spot, and I also took care of your EVs so you are ready to rollout!

[Image: 241.png]
Whitney's Miltank 
Lv. 50
OT: Whitney
Nature: Impish
Ability: Scrappy
Held Item: Lum Berry
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
- Rollout
- Attract
- Stomp
- Milk Drink

I will be using the GTS to distribute these Pokemon. This means I will be requesting that you post a Kecleon on the GTS in order to obtain your Pokemon. Kecleon can be found in X/Y on Route 6, whereas in ORAS it can be encountered on Routes 118, 119, 120, 121, and 123, as well as in Lavaridge Town, Fortree City, and Mossdeep City.

To reduce the likelihood of your Pokemon being sniped, please request level 49-50 Miltank only. In the message box, please put "PKMN4EVER." After doing this, please post in this thread with your in-game trainer name, the details on the Pokemon you deposited, and the message you left. If you post on the GTS without posting in this thread, I will not give you a Miltank.

Your post should look something like this:

Pokemon Deposited:
IGN:
GTS Message:

If you have not seen a Miltank yet in game, you can still request it on the GTS. Simply scroll down to "What Pokemon?" and type in Miltank. Make sure you spell it correctly!

I have a limited number of these so get your butts in here!

[Image: 1472675189559.png]
 If you look you'll even see Clefairy not helping at all. That's cause Whitney's Miltank is the most brutal Pokemon in Johto and she don't need no Clefairy!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Pokemon Deposited:Kecleon
Level: 30
IGN: May
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER

Just going ahead and doing this now just in case!
Pokemon Deposited: Shieldon
Level: 20
IGN: John Paul

Thanks again @Chawizawd! I can't wait btw!
NOTHING TO READ HERE
:3

Everyone just so you know I'm starting this tomorrow for time constraint reasons, so you may be sniped if you deposit before then. Also, @ItzBerzerk I am requesting that you deposit Kecleon specifically. That way I can work faster to cut down on wait times tomorrow. Also, I believe Kecleon is less likely to be sniped, so you may have better luck with that anyways.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Pokemon Deposited: Kecleon
Level: 11
IGN: Idle
Do you have any idea of in how many hours you will be doing this? I am in Japan, so technically it is already tomorrow for me :D and I am abou to head to work for 10 hours so wouldn't want to miss, nor get sniped

EDIT Just realised you put a time zone there, thanks.
Pokemon Deposited: Kekcleon
Level: 27
IGN: DJ
@Chawizawd Sorry I didn't read the rules correctly  :D

Anyway here's the new one:

IGN: John Paul
NOTHING TO READ HERE
:3

Level: 27
IGN: Pulsify
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER

THANK YOU!!! Ive never had a miltank. seems interesting!
IGN: MOH

thank you in advance +1 Heart