Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] adamant em shroomish
again, i've finally gotten around to breeding something that's been on my list for a while now. i gathered up a bunch of shroomish with egg moves and made sure the one i put them all on had its hidden ability.

some details:
  • they are all in regular poke balls
  • they are all adamant nature
  • they have the moves seed bomb, wake-up slap, focus punch, and drain punch. all of these are egg moves but shroomish can also learn seed bomb by simply leveling up
  • all three abilities are available (effect spore, poison heal, and quick feet, which becomes technician)
  • none of them are shiny, but if i hatch one i'll add it to the giveaway since i'm not really interested in shiny breloom

if you want one just let me know. don't bother offering anything specific, it's just a giveaway and i don't want anything in return
(Oct 12, 2015, 11:47 PM)Nezha Wrote: again, i've finally gotten around to breeding something that's been on my list for a while now. i gathered up a bunch of shroomish with egg moves and made sure the one i put them all on had its hidden ability.

some details:
  • they are all in regular poke balls
  • they are all adamant nature
  • they have the moves seed bomb, wake-up slap, focus punch, and drain punch. all of these are egg moves but shroomish can also learn seed bomb by simply leveling up
  • all three abilities are available (effect spore, poison heal, and quick feet, which becomes technician)
  • none of them are shiny, but if i hatch one i'll add it to the giveaway since i'm not really interested in shiny breloom

if you want one just let me know. don't bother offering anything specific, it's just a giveaway and i don't want anything in return
By any hance can you save me an effect spore one ill get online properly after school
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
of course. just send me a pm when you're home
(Oct 12, 2015, 11:50 PM)Nezha Wrote: of course. just send me a pm when you're home

Thnx because of the hold up ill give you a gible breedject if you want
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
ill take one with quick feet
you don't have your friend code on the side there...
(Oct 12, 2015, 11:55 PM)tezudyos Wrote: ill take one with quick feet
fc 1504 -5741- 8380
oops my bad forgot
thanks man
no problem. thanks for the dratini