Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] anything u want people!!!!(closed)
(Sep 2, 2015, 03:32 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: so guys in order to celebrate my return i"m gonna do a giveaway with anything u want!well i do have very few pokemon that i DON'T have likle xatu.
only one pokemon a person.

Welcome back! I am looking for a Breloom with Bullet Seed, Mach Punch, Spore, and Protect with the Technician ability! That would be incredible!
I would lve a perfect heatran and preferably shiny if not just a salamence thank you
(Sep 2, 2015, 08:45 PM)Pja2 Wrote: I would lve a perfect heatran and preferably shiny if not just a salamence thank you

k man i'll give u the salamence just deposi tsomethin on the gts
(Sep 2, 2015, 05:49 PM)Brenzi Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2015, 03:32 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: so guys in order to celebrate my return i"m gonna do a giveaway with anything u want!well i do have very few pokemon that i DON'T have likle xatu.
only one pokemon a person.

Welcome back! I am looking for a Breloom with Bullet Seed, Mach Punch, Spore, and Protect with the Technician ability! That would be incredible!

yeah man i got it
(Sep 2, 2015, 09:04 AM)Luisito Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2015, 08:00 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: oh man sorry but i got other pokemon if u want i ain't got meloetta not really a legendary collector.i train br and shiny pkm.any thing else?

Umm, all groovy! let's see...

What about:

Pokemon: Gengar
Shiny: Heck yea!!
IVs: 31 all across
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Level: 1
Moves: Perish Song, Reflect Type, Disable & Shadow Ball
Inside a Premium Ball
Item: Gengarite

Does this work? >.<

man i got everythin except gengar
(Sep 2, 2015, 09:18 AM)krazor91 Wrote: Oh would it be possible for me to get a HP Ice Zapdos with the appropriate IVS? Preferred natures would be Modest or Bold. Let me know if this works Smile

got it
Could you get me a HP Ice Thundurus with the appropriate IVS with nature Modest or Bold?

Avolta
I noticed you said you do don't do the legendaries or something like that, meaning my request wasn't accepted. So now I would like to make a different request. If possible may I please have a Dusknoir, preferably shiny, but not necessary. With the moves Night Shade, Shadow Ball, Hex, and Toxic. I would appreciate it very much.

Pokemon IGN: Nolan
Friend Code: 0731-4768-9651
Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 4 SpA / 20 SpD / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
Shiny
IVs: 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Overheat
- Heat Wave
- Protect
- Solar Beam

You got one of these if you don't I would like a

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
Level: 50
Shiny
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield
- Wide Guard
- Flash Cannon

Ev don't really matter I can do them myself just let me know which one you have
and i'll depoist something to GTS so we can trade. Thank you so much for all you
have done for the community by giving away these pokemon
(Sep 3, 2015, 02:26 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2015, 09:18 AM)krazor91 Wrote: Oh would it be possible for me to get a HP Ice Zapdos with the appropriate IVS? Preferred natures would be Modest or Bold. Let me know if this works Smile

got it

Awesome! I will make a request through GTS.
IGN: Kyle
Pokemon Deposited: Rotom
Level of Pokemon: 1
Gender of Pokemon: Genderless
Message on GTS: HipstarOnly

I am not sure what level your Zapdos is but I assumed it was Lvl 91-100. Thanks!