Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] gen1 shiny legendaries giveaway
hey everyone

i have been away from the site for awile (not that anyone would really notice i didn't do big giveaways or anything of the sort) but i'm planning to do some now.
starting with the 1 gen shiny legendaries for sun/moon, i tried to make these as if they were caught ingame through event encounters or just in-game pokemon. so here they are:
[Image: 144.gif]
Articuno (#144)
Region: my own (don't know what the three letters are)
Lv 50
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Timid
IVs: atk, def, sp def, spd
Moves:
- Reflect
- Agility
- Ice beam
- Ancient power

[Image: 145.gif]
Zapdos (#145)
Lv 50
Nature: Bold
IVs: def, sp def, spd
Moves:
- Discharge
- Agility
- Charge
- Ancient power

[Image: 146.gif]
Moltres (#146)
Lv 50
IVs: atk, def, sp def, spd
Moves:
- Air slash
- Safeguard
- Flamethrower
- Ancient power

[Image: 150.gif]
Mewtwo (#150)
Lv 70
IVs: HP, atk, def, sp atk, sp def, spd
Moves:
- Guard swap
- Power swap
- Psycho cut
- Amnesia

[Image: 151.gif]
Mew (#151)
Region: JPN
Lv 30
Ability: Synchronize
IVs: HP, atk, def, sp atk, ap def, spd
Moves:
- Pound
- Transform
- Mega punch
- Metronome

the moves are as they would be when the pokemon is just caught, also I made these pokemon for fun so I don't know if the natures and the IVs are any good for competitive battles.
as for how to get these pokemon you can request one pokemon at a time, meaning when you get your first you can aks for a second but no resevation.
just deposit a low level Lillipup in the GTS and request the pokemon you want with the following specifics:

Pokemon requested:
Pokemon name (nickname):
Level:

I try to trade as fast as I can after i see your request but I also have other thing to do so be patient
enjoy Big Grin

Edit: TheAlmightSancho pointed out to me that mew can't be traded over the GTS, so for al those who want a mew it has to be done with link trade, just leave a post that you want one or when you're available to trade

Edit 2: i'm closing this giveaway on saturday september 30th (it has been on for nearly a month then) all requests for pokemon before then will get traded but after that date won't
Lol too true that the only reason anyone would miss anyone here is if they were someone who did giveaways xD welcome back though and what a wonderful giveaway you've put together!! Reps given
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Is there a chance I may reservere a Mewtwo? I just got into a Shiny hunt :3 Cool GA
OU MASTER RACE
y deposit .. y want articuno . My nick :backmds
@wartty thanx for the kind words Big Grin
@"Anabel" I have plenty and can always make more but i'll keep in mind you want one
@backmds I need to know what you deposited in the given details because i need to find in the GTS, you can copy the text in bold and just fil it in
(Sep 3, 2017, 12:06 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @wartty thanx for the kind words Big Grin
@"Anabel" I have plenty and can always make more but i'll keep in mind you want one
@backmds I need to know what you deposited in the given details because i need to find in the GTS, you can copy the text in bold and just fil it in

A'ight cheers!
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 3, 2017, 12:06 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: y want articuno and i deposited male spearow lvl 10 .. My nick is: backmds
@backmds sent and enjoy
Wouldn't you have to link trade for the Mew, if it's legal? Or was that not a thing all that time ago?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho this mew is from the old sea map event for emerald in japan, it made faraway island appear where mew could be caught. so it should be legal, and you're right about the trading over GTS i'll change it in the post thanx for pointing it out