Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] shiny lv 56 lugia! FCFS
hey guys! so i thought i would do a giveaway just for fun! i am not doing the GTS thingie hehe, this is an all FC trade! my FC is:4442-1283-9149 FCFS so lets hope you get it! i am also doing a trade, my shiny deoxys lv 100 for a shiny BR heracross male-ooorrrr....a shiny lv 100 noibat! :D btw none of the pokemans are nicknamed XD, i would also like to add for the trade part i dont take female pokemon, thats what i have a ditto for hahaha, best of luck to you for the giveaway!!! :D love always your fave poketrainer. -Kimimaro-
Hi I added you, my FC is on the left and I would like that lugia please!

Thanks in advance!
fc is under my picture and i have not added you because im busy but please add me :D
Could you add me FC:457099771394
ive add u too! ign LEONNN
my FC = 3067-7038-0993
thanks!
How to participate this giveaway ? Sorry, im not clear about your rules haha. Anyway, im in, i've added your fc, my fc is to the left =D
the winner of the giveaway for first comment is.....-drum roll-......REMORAID! :D sorry guys! i will do another giveaway when i actually have something good to give! thank you for participating!! -Kimimaro-
Haha thanks! I'm busy right now with school. Will you be available later to trade?
well normally i have a 2 hour limit, but if you are willing to toss a shiny my way (doesnt matter who or what) i can hold as long as you need (after school of course)
can you add me. friend code is on the left and name is Cooper