Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] six rare Pokémon
deposited lv.1 Minior for the Dialga.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Sent! Enjoy and thanks for the Minior!
I'm back again.
(Nov 23, 2017, 11:34 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: Sent! Enjoy and thanks for the Minior!

Welcome! Thanks for the Dialga.

(the minior was #138 in my quest for a shiny one)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Nov 23, 2017, 09:54 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: So, we could trade now. Could I please trade you another Celebi? I'm cloning them and I would like to keep the originals Blush

Did i got the ori one? I can pass it back to you
@Mr. Ultracool I really would like to have a Marshadow (and possibly the other mons too), please let me know what time you are available for link trading  Smile
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Big Grin  So, I'm happy to announce that I'm closing this giveaway!  Big Grin

Everybody who has already reserved any Pokémon will naturally still get them in the course of the next week Tongue

That means that the following people will need to post when they're online:
@gerdin @Black Waterfall @DoYouLikeBees @spirit6810 @Baller28 

Sory if I forgot anyone and see you (hopefully) soon!
I'm back again.
(Dec 2, 2017, 09:53 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: Big Grin  So, I'm happy to announce that I'm closing this giveaway!  Big Grin

Everybody who has already reserved any Pokémon will naturally still get them in the course of the next week Tongue

I'll be online for the next few hours! Adding your FC now Smile
(Dec 2, 2017, 09:53 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: Big Grin  So, I'm happy to announce that I'm closing this giveaway!  Big Grin

@Mr. Ultracool Thanks! I can be online all day today (Sunday), or any day of the week in the morning (China time, GMT+8:00). But if those times are incovenient for you, you can tell when you will be online and I can try to get online too! Big Grin

I'll be adding your FC today!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
IGN: Carlo

Deposited

Gyarados Lvl 33 Male

for Dialga

Thank you!
If there is any way I could get a Meloetta? My friend needs one to complete his living dex and I would love to help him out. He helped me get into pokemon and this is the only thing he is missing. If not thank you anyway. So nice that people do stuff like this.