Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] (twitter Giveaway!) event legendary dogs
Join us on twitter for your chance to win event legendary dog pack,
-they are all shiny
- and they are all legit events

all you have to do is follow us on twitter @GiveawayP0kemon and then RT the post the winner will be announced dec.5th good luck to everyone who enters and have fun!
Sounds like an awesome Giveaway!
Too bad im not on twitter...
I think most people here are not on Twitter. :x
(Nov 28, 2015, 09:51 PM)LustfulAki Wrote: I think most people here are not on Twitter. :x

Thats what im starting to think.. which is why we are going to do a goveaway on both and have two seperate giveaways
What should we do?
Watch for a new post and the info will be there
(Nov 29, 2015, 01:03 AM)alleykat112 Wrote:
(Nov 28, 2015, 09:51 PM)LustfulAki Wrote: I think most people here are not on Twitter. :x

Thats what im starting to think.. which is why we are going to do a goveaway on both and have two seperate giveaways

We should have a different one here. Most people like me have a facebook and join groups that have giveaway.
Doing a Twitter Giveaway isn't a bad idea though as it is much easier to get updates from Twitter on your phone than using these forums.
(Nov 30, 2015, 12:59 PM)xNightxSpawnx Wrote: Doing a Twitter Giveaway isn't a bad idea though as it is much easier to get updates from Twitter on your phone than using these forums.

Yeah thats what i was thinking, im always having to remember to check the forums and sometimes i get busy and it slips my mind but i do check the forums whenever im able too but twitter is just easier