Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GUIDE] Spreadsheets for Breeding: a Guide
(Apr 1, 2018, 09:06 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: When I finish the spreadsheet's coding and databases I will upload a copy as public and allow people to download it as a template since other colours and visual style can be edited easily. I will make sure that anyone can get a copy for their own shop and we can add it here along with my instructions for use since people need to know how to add their own stock  Big Grin

It may take a little while though since I am trying to add a lot into the database so that the spreadsheet does as much work as is possible for the user  Tongue

@Tenebris_Kane Having such a template will be very handy, it will help a lot of people!

There is no need to hurry though, meanwhile I will be expanding this guide as I can. Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
very nice
I've been meaning to make one of these myself. Well done, I might use this guide soon!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@Black Waterfall hey Black, just wanted to say thanks for putting the huge effort into making this AWESOME guide! I for one can vouch for its effectiveness in helping to create my new Spreadsheet for my shop, so thanks to you I can now get started on rebuilding my stock! Good on ya, man!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
(Apr 4, 2018, 07:35 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote: @Black Waterfall hey Black, just wanted to say thanks for putting the huge effort into making this AWESOME guide! I for one can vouch for its effectiveness in helping to create my new Spreadsheet for my shop, so thanks to you I can now get started on rebuilding my stock! Good on ya, man!

@ScottyThunder Thanks for the support man! Big Grin

It makes me so happy to see that the guide works: your spreadsheet looks great and I absolutely loved those gifs of dancing Dittos in your header! XD
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Apr 5, 2018, 05:00 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Apr 4, 2018, 07:35 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote: @Black Waterfall hey Black, just wanted to say thanks for putting the huge effort into making this AWESOME guide! I for one can vouch for its effectiveness in helping to create my new Spreadsheet for my shop, so thanks to you I can now get started on rebuilding my stock! Good on ya, man!

@ScottyThunder Thanks for the support man! Big Grin

It makes me so happy to see that the guide works: your spreadsheet looks great and I absolutely loved those gifs of dancing Dittos in your header! XD

Glad ya like it! I wanted something to make it unique I guess. I saw that Ditto gif and I knew right then that's what I wanted XD

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop