Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GUIDE] (GLITCH) How to duplicate any Item in Pokemon Gold and Silver
This glitch works on the Virtual Console versions of Pokemon Gold and Silver. Although unlikely, it is possible you can corrupt your SAVE data, so have a second 3DS with Pokemon Gold or Silver on it or access to Pokemon Bank to store your special Pokemon. Perform this glitch at your own risk.

[REQUIREMENTS]
- A copy of Pokemon Gold or Silver
- Access to a PC in a Pokemon Center
- A dummy Pokemon (in case you mess up)
- The item you wish to duplicate

[STEPS]
1) Save your game beforehand.
2) Make sure you have at least one open slot for a Pokemon in your party.
3) Deposit the Pokemon you want to clone (preferably the one holding an item you want cloned)
4) Switch boxes.
------- When it asks for you to save, hit yes. When it usually says "SAVING...DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER.", turn off the game while it's typing out the message, and before "POWER" shows up (I usually do it between "OFF" and "POWER"). Turn on the game, and you should see the Pokemon you wanted to clone in both your party and the box you deposited in.

Good luck and enjoy glitching!
OU MASTER RACE
@Chansey
OU MASTER RACE
Oh I love you for this x3 too f****in stoked for virtual silver <3
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Can we still get the Celebi if we order today? What are the dates for it?
@Chansey The code is obtainable until 21st of September 2018 by purchasing Gold or Silver on the Nintendo eShop, according to SerebiiBlush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Sep 22, 2017, 05:05 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @Chansey The code is obtainable until 21st of September 2018 by purchasing Gold or Silver on the Nintendo eShop, according to SerebiiBlush

Got it, thank you!! Smile