Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Gamestop Mew Code Giveaway!
for my heart gold was one of the best games , made me want to get my first ds, mechanics introduced, complete the Pokedex and play for wifi, learning strategies, the events, the great postgame, made me want to buy the series and Platinum, and emerald (and transfer by pal park ), completar la de and then the fifth and sixth games generation, until this day
My favorite pokemon game is Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver.It was one of the best pokemon games I played.There are 2 regions to go into and the game has bunch of interesting post game events.There are also bunch of wifi and serial code events and also it connects to d/p/pt story(The shinto ruin event).Pokemon walks along with characters and shiny pokemon will have shiny overworld sprites instead of normal sprites (it implies that it is a well detailed game) and therefore in my opinion Pokemon HG/SS is the best Pokemon game and also this was my first pokemon game and was my first step toward pokemon gaming.
My first pokemon game was diamond, i know for some people this game is trash but for me, it's my number one up till now. I have a friend which is a pokefan like me but is outdated and only watch the gamplay of the recent games by youtube. We used to fight physically alot but since i knew he likes pokemon too, we became best buds. When xy came out, i reeeaaally want it! Heck, the main reason i bought a 3ds is because i NEED to play xy! Even though my parents are against it, i decided it to become my b day gift. Until now, i still love pokemon (even if im not a pro) and my best friend too!
I first started when pearl came out and quickly became a fan. I got black and white but gen V really turned me off from pokemon so I kinda stopped. Also this was about the same time that my friends stopped playing too. When gen VI came out I had no intention of getting it at first since I had no 3DS. But when ORAS came out I knew that I had to get it so I'm back to playing Smile
When I found I already play it...haha...
(look like I canno get mew)
I got interested because I wanted to get along with my cousins. It all started when my 2 cousins and brother never included me when they all hanged out. They always talked about Pokémon and shinies and Gym leaders and ect. I always wanted to be with them cause I looked up to them but never understood what they talked about. They were only 2 years older and my brother was 1 year older.

I had my own Ds but not Pokémon the game. I finally got tired of it and got Pokémon Ranger. I loved it. I continued to buy more games whenever I could and finally got Pokémon Y then Alpha Sapphire. I bought White, Black 2, Ranger, and Super Mystery Dungeon. Every time I got a game I always looked for a Eevee and evolved it into Vaporeon and Glaceon. When I got Y I evolved it into Sylveon. I continued to play and now Pokémon is apart of me. I love it Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I started playing pokemon when i was around 10yrs old which is about 13 yrs ago! Time sure has flown! The reason i got into pokemon was because the school i was going to at the time had more boys than girls, class wasn't very big either Sad, and in my school pokemon was more a boys game than girls. However, me being the weirdo that i was (and still am :P ), i was fascinated by the idea of pokemon and even now i carry my 3ds practically everywhere with me (playing XY & ORAS)!

Being the only girl in class who actually liked playing the game (and not just knowing the name of it) was kinda harsh, boys would say I'm a girl and thus couldn't play with them and the girls would say that i was a tomboy (at the age where we believed that girls/guys had cooties :P ). Since i come from an asian country, and the school was kinda a more traditional one Sad , there were very strong gender norms. For a while i couldn't figure out why it was so wrong for me to like the games that the boys did and that kinda got me quite down. Then after meeting another girl, who goes to the same student care as me and liked pokemon as well, i realised that theres no reason for me to be upset! People decide what the norms are, and i don't have to care about what others say (of course me being 10 at the time means i registered it as a lot less impressive sounding than it is now -_-' in more of a I wanna play so I'm gonna play kinda way). If i want to play like the boys, then I'm gonna do it! No one should be able to dictate what i 'should' or 'shouldn't' be doing!

Now I'm in Uni and have made new friends, and among them is another female who loves pokemon as well! The 2 of us are always talking about the new happenings or how our progress is and our other friends always say we get too loud hahahaha! I'm glad that i started playing pokemon, its thought me that I shouldn't care about how others perceive me! Im actually hoping to get the mew so that i can give it to my uni friend that i mentioned, she's the only one of my friends who actually plays the game and I'm so glad that she puts up with me hahahahaha or i wouldn't have anyone to talk with anymore :P

Im also currently looking for friends for friend safari and secret bases so if you don't mind just drop me a PM!
I don't really have a story so good luck everyone.
Pokemon is probably started my cool side of my life like seriously without pokemon i would be that nerd kid whos always talking about Ben Fraklin and stuff.... And the games graphics i just absolutely,postiviley, over 9000, love dem graphics! Especially Spheal and Eevee how do they make such cute things!!!!!!!!!!

And i also love like pratically every pokemon except none lol! Seriously i know like the poke rap!
HI!

Well I have to say for me it started long ago...
When Red and Blue were released. I loved it and I had a pretty Berry gameboy color. I hadn't been able to play it but I watched my friends play it everyday. My parents were very giving but also believed in hard work earns you things. Later on, the yellow version was announced and I annoyed my mom day and night to get it for me for Christmas. She agreed since I had been doing great at Math (which I severely struggled with and gave me great anxiety). I was super excited! I went with her since she had no idea what "pokey-man" looked like :D. She bought it though I had to wait for Christmas to open it. So my parents went to a company Christmas Eve party and I was mature and responsible enough to be left alone at home. (I think I was eleven). So I sat in the living room floor next to the x-mas tree and watched episodes of Pokémon. One episode fascinated me. The Pi-Kahuna. After the episode was done I knew my pikachu would be named Pooka. I loved Pikachu and the sea. As soon as my parents got home I was allowed to open my presents. I hugged them, thanked them and ran to my room. Popped fresh new batteries in my gbc and played until the Sun came out and the batteries ran out. It will always be my most cherished memory of Pokémon. The reason I want this Mew is because Game Stops were I live are closing and aren't giving the codes away. In Pokémon Yellow I had a mew until a girl using my gameboy decide to overwrite my save data... I keep playing though Yellow holds a special place in my heart. It also reminds me of child-like innocence. I am 27 now. In a crappy job, struggling to make ends meet with more bills to pay than ever though happily married and still with a happy and positive attitude over all the great memories made with Pokémon that I hope I will share one day with my children and remind them that not everything is going to go as expected but there will always be something to make you smile and ease your stress.