Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ghost Friend Safaris
I'm looking for a few Ghost Type safaris to do spooky hunts in this October!
I would really like ones with Pumpkaboo and Lampent in them, but any are fine! 

My Friend Safari is Dragon, and it has Noibat, Fraxure, and Druddigon in it! 
I have another safari, but I'm not sure what's in there quite yet.
I dont know what my safari is but i would really like your dragon safari Smile and also a ghost one Smile
I unfortuantely don't have a ghost-type safari either (but if someone who has one posts here @ me so I can add you because I'm looking for ghost pokemon as well), but I would LOVE to have a dragon FS so if we could trade FCs I'd really appreciate it!!

1177-7177-2454 (bug-type with ledyba, masquerain, and venomoth)

I also have an additional FC if you want to add that one but you don't have to: 1736-2865-9576 (normal-type with minccino, teddiursa, and ditto)
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
(Oct 1, 2016, 12:21 PM)Shiny_Hunter96 Wrote: I dont know what my safari is but i would really like your dragon safari Smile and also a ghost one Smile

All right, the code for the DS with the Dragon Safari is 0190-0323-1813! Smile
(Oct 1, 2016, 12:27 PM)Confide Wrote: I unfortuantely don't have a ghost-type safari either (but if someone who has one posts here @ me so I can add you because I'm looking for ghost pokemon as well), but I would LOVE to have a dragon FS so if we could trade FCs I'd really appreciate it!!

1177-7177-2454 (bug-type with ledyba, masquerain, and venomoth)

I also have an additional FC if you want to add that one but you don't have to: 1736-2865-9576 (normal-type with minccino, teddiursa, and ditto)

All right, the code for the DS with the Dragon Safari is: 0190-0323-1813 Smile