Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Giveaway] Damp 5 IV Adamant Mudkips
I heard you like mudkips...

I was checking my boxes and found a bunch of these Mudkips, gonna save two for myself which leaves 8 I don't need. Not a huge number, but hey... could save someone a little time I suppose.

Level 1 with 4 egg moves: Curse, Yawn, Mirror Coat and Avalance. Regular poké ball. All are 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Bred these myself.

I'd prefer trading through GTS since I have a million friends added... always hard to remove one. Tell me your IGN, what you're trading, it's level and gender. And leave the message "Slaggathor"

Oh, and tell me if you want a nickname or something.
Cool can i have 1? :D name it "Skipper" :3
I'll place a wurmple, lvl 6, male
IGN: Natalie
Can I have one as well and can you rename it " Kippy "
I deposit a ralts/ Female lv 4
IGN:Vasteleon
Can i have one? Smile i deposited:

IGN: Crimzonz
Pokemon: zigzagoon
Level: 2
Msg: Onihige
(Dec 21, 2014, 07:15 AM)Nyatalie Wrote: Cool can i have 1? :D name it "Skipper" :3

Can't find it. It was either sniped... lol, or there's just too darn many Wurmples. Oh, I'm currently breeding on XY, so it might be because it knows a move that XY can't handle.
(Dec 21, 2014, 07:29 AM)Onihige Wrote:
(Dec 21, 2014, 07:15 AM)Nyatalie Wrote: Cool can i have 1? :D name it "Skipper" :3

Can't find it. It was either sniped... lol, or there's just too darn many Wurmples. Oh, I'm currently breeding on XY, so it might be because it knows a move that XY can't handle.

who wants to trade a freaking wurmple for a starter? xD yea it was sniped by an itallian girl, it has quick claw tho
hmmm... i'll place the same Mudkip, lvl 1 male IGN Natalie
(Dec 21, 2014, 07:26 AM)Vasteleon Wrote: Can I have one as well and can you rename it " Kippy "

Yay, the first one I managed to find. Sent you your Kipper.
(Dec 21, 2014, 07:41 AM)Onihige Wrote:
(Dec 21, 2014, 07:26 AM)Vasteleon Wrote: Can I have one as well and can you rename it " Kippy "

Yay, the first one I managed to find. Sent you your Kipper.

Wow nice thank you Smile
(Dec 21, 2014, 07:40 AM)Nyatalie Wrote:
(Dec 21, 2014, 07:29 AM)Onihige Wrote:

who wants to trade a freaking wurmple for a starter? xD yea it was sniped by an itallian girl, it has quick claw tho
hmmm... i'll place the same Mudkip, lvl 1 male IGN Natalie

Found it and sent it. And yeah, people are lazy and mad. The other day I was trading with myself to transfer items on GTS. Someone sniper my level 2 Zigzagoon... and I got a shiny Rotom for it! Crappy nature and IV's but still, a shiny's a shiny.
Pokémon: Spearow
Level: 1

Requested Pokémon: Mudkip
Level: Any