Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Giving away Darkrai codes.
Hi everyone, I have two spare Darkrai cards to give away. I don't want anything specific, but PU tier Pokémon with 4-6 IVs and shinies (IVs don't mattee for shines) are appreciated. Tell me what you have to trade and I'll consider it.  Please don't Powersave or gen anything that you're willing to give, I'm against using 3rd party software. If your 3DS can't accept the card, contact me and I'll redeem it myself and trade it to you directly. Thanks~ Heart
​​​
UPDATE: One code has been successfully given. There's only one left.
I've got Wailord (has 4 HMs though, but I could go to Move Deleter+Reminder if you want), Barboach, and Octillery (all are shiny), if you want any of those.
I'm not too interested in common rarity Pokémon obtained via fishing, as I can easily get those myself. For example, I wouldn't really like Wailord or Wailmer, but I would like a shiny Dragalge because of how rare it is.
(May 8, 2016, 09:38 AM)Abid Latif Wrote: Hi everyone, I have two spare Darkrai cards to give away. I don't want anything specific, but PU tier Pokémon with 4-6 IVs and shinies (IVs don't mattee for shines) are appreciated. Tell me what you have to trade and I'll consider it.  Please don't Powersave or gen anything that you're willing to give, I'm against using 3rd party software. If your 3DS can't accept the card, contact me and I'll redeem it myself and trade it to you directly. Thanks~ Heart
I have a 5 IV Gogoat if you're interested.  It has Rock Slide, Bulk Up, Earthquake and Horn Leech.
I can try for Dragalge, since I chain fish a lot, especially in Y (I play AS, so I couldn't get Dragalge by DexNav, since it's not in AS.). It never usually takes me long to get a shiny when chain fishing.

Also, I do have 4IV (and maybe some 5IV) Gible that I could evolve into Gabite (which is PU tier apparently) for you if you want that.

EDIT: Just checked my boxes, and it seems I only have a 4IV Gible (I've got other Gible, but they're 2-3IV), but I can chain breed for higher amounts of perfect IVs, and then evolve that Gible into Gabite if you want.
(May 8, 2016, 10:06 AM)Tobliz Wrote:
(May 8, 2016, 09:38 AM)Abid Latif Wrote: Hi everyone, I have two spare Darkrai cards to give away. I don't want anything specific, but PU tier Pokémon with 4-6 IVs and shinies (IVs don't mattee for shines) are appreciated. Tell me what you have to trade and I'll consider it.  Please don't Powersave or gen anything that you're willing to give, I'm against using 3rd party software. If your 3DS can't accept the card, contact me and I'll redeem it myself and trade it to you directly. Thanks~ Heart
I have a 5 IV Gogoat if you're interested.  It has Rock Slide, Bulk Up, Earthquake and Horn Leech.
I'm not interested in a Gogoat at the moment since it won't fit nicely into my team, but I will let you know if I change my mind.
i got luvdisc.... weit... thats to much man
(May 8, 2016, 10:07 AM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: I can try for Dragalge, since I chain fish a lot, especially in Y (I play AS, so I couldn't get Dragalge by DexNav, since it's not in AS.). It never usually takes me long to get a shiny when chain fishing.

Also, I do have 4IV (and maybe some 5IV) Gible that I could evolve into Gabite (which is PU tier apparently) for you if you want that.

EDIT: Just checked my boxes, and it seems I only have a 4IV Gible (I've got other Gible, but they're 2-3IV), but I can chain breed for higher amounts of perfect IVs, and then evolve that Gible into Gabite if you want.
Hi, what four stats have those max IVs? Sounds interesting. I can raise or or evolve it myself, I mainly need the IVs.
Would you like a Shiny Zoroark or a Shiny Talonflame? (Talonflame has full IVS

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost
High impact memes
<3 Fire Emblem <3 Pokémon
(May 8, 2016, 10:41 AM)Abid Latif Wrote:
(May 8, 2016, 10:07 AM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: I can try for Dragalge, since I chain fish a lot, especially in Y (I play AS, so I couldn't get Dragalge by DexNav, since it's not in AS.). It never usually takes me long to get a shiny when chain fishing.

Hi, what four stats have those max IVs? Sounds interesting. I can raise or or evolve it myself, I mainly need the IVs.
I checked, and they're HP, Defence, and both Special stats, with a Jolly nature. If those aren't quite what you're looking for, like I said, I can chain breed for other perfect IVs or another nature. I can also transfer over my 5IV Garchomp from Y and breed him for a higher amount of perfect IVs.

EDIT: I was chain breeding for a higher amount of perfect IVs, and I just now hatched two 5IV Gible. One has 31s in everything except Speed, and the other has 31s in everything except HP (which is exactly the same as my Garchomp). Getting a 6IV offspring isn't rediculously rare with parents who have high numbers of perfect IVs when either is holding the Destiny Knot (source), so I should get a 6IV Gible soon, and I've had good luck with IV breeding in Gen6 so far.