Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Good to be here!
Hello everyone!  It's good to be here with the rest of you muppets!  My real name is Dave, but online I'm often known as leftwingzero.  I'm actually even older than Justin, and am currently 33.  I've been a gamer most of my life, and outside of Final Fantasy have mainly followed Nintendo's main series from the beginning.  That includes Pokemon which I started with Red and Blue in 1998 when I was 17.  Even though I've been playing the RPG since then, I got into competitive battling thanks to watching Justin and Verlis on Youtube starting around January of 2014.  Thanks to their awesome strategies, as well as Justin's amazingly addictive stream, I got a lot of ideas and built my own teams for my introduction to Battle Spot.  After that I've been improving on Battle Spot and Showdown.  I most likely finished the most recent season of Battle Spot in 10th place overall in the US standings.  I've also participated in every online tournament this year, with my best finish coming in the most recent Ghost type tournament where I ranked 18th in the US.  With all the excitement, I even started my own Youtube channel which mainly showcases online battles I've had.

I love the series more than ever, and I'll never be too old to play and enjoy it.  I have Justin to thank for getting me into this side of the game as well as providing myself and everyone else with all the awesome videos and streams on a daily basis. Thanks again, ans it's good to be here!
Hey, welcome to the forums
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
wow man I'm glad I got you into the competitive side of Pokemon. Hope we can battle sometime! and of course you're older than me. I'm 18
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Welcome to the forums leftwingzero!
Welcome!
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Welcome Leftwingzero!
(Nov 14, 2014, 09:16 PM)Justin Wrote: wow man I'm glad I got you into the competitive side of Pokemon. Hope we can battle sometime! and of course you're older than me. I'm 18
Of course we can battle sometime Justin, and if you're 18 then I'm 21 so I can still drink.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!