Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Grand Opening! Everyone Welcome!
Hey there everyone, welcome to the grand opening of the website, grab your weapon of choice 'cause we are going on an adventure!
i hope you enjoy your time here (and don't forget to tip the waiter/waitress when you leave, lol jk)  :D

anyways, this is a welcome thread and you are free to post whatever you want  kappa
Website hype! \kappa/
Good to see you Ed!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
free to post whatever....uh...uh.....PorygonZ best pokemon ever, Welcome everyone to the forums Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 15, 2014, 12:37 PM)Justin Wrote: Good to see you Ed!

SAme her eman, i've been missing some streams due to college schedule, but here i am!
(Nov 15, 2014, 12:40 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: free to post whatever....uh...uh.....PorygonZ best pokemon ever, Welcome everyone to the forums Kappa

actually, specs, modest nature porygonZ adaptability Tri Attack, nothing to sneeze on tjfRekt
This is going to be one heck of a magical adventure. This website will be filled with Pokemaniacs from all over.
Welcome Everyone!
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
woot website hype. Remember guys keep your pizza hidden and your pokemon teams ready. Smile
(Nov 15, 2014, 12:31 PM)BloodySurgicalSteel Wrote: Hey there everyone, welcome to the grand opening of the website, grab your weapon of choice 'cause we are going on an adventure!
i hope you enjoy your time here (and don't forget to tip the waiter/waitress when you leave, lol jk)  :D

anyways, this is a welcome thread and you are free to post whatever you want  kappa

this thread doesn't feel very welcoming coming from you kappa