Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Greetings!
Hi! My name is Tom, but my IGN is Zuku03!
I know a lot about pokemon so if you don't know something, ask me right away!
I really like battling but don't have my competetive team, beacuse of my brother (deleted my save file  Sad )
I don't want it to be very long, see you around!
Welcome to the Pokemon forever forums where we dump mavericks into a pile of dead trubbishes everyone is happy and jolly and is only isolated to the giveaway section always welcoming new members to the community :D  Enjoy your stay!!~
Hello everyone!

I am preparing myself to Sun/Moon (not quite sure which one will I pick yet...), but I really wanted to complete my Black 2 dex first.

I am missing a few guys, and that's my question: is there a way to still trade for Black2?
@Zuku03 Welcome to the forums!!!

@daniruy I don't think you can do wifi trading in B2/W2 anymore, or any games gen 5 and below... Sad But I do believe you can still use pokebank and poketransporter for those games to transfer pokemon from one game to the next!
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
(Oct 15, 2016, 12:07 PM)daniruy Wrote: Hello everyone!

I am preparing myself to Sun/Moon (not quite sure which one will I pick yet...), but I really wanted to complete my Black 2 dex first.

I am missing a few guys, and that's my question: is there a way to still trade for Black2?

No I was recently playing white 1 and they have shut the GTS down im guessing it will be the same for white 2/ black 2
@Zuku03 
Welcome to the forum! Have fun! Smile