Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Greetings :)
Someone from Gamefaqs told me about this place. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
Someone from GameFAQs? o.O

This is a small community as compared to there.

I generally prefer smaller communities because you can remember everyone here. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Welcome @Futaba_Aki great that you could join our forums Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Welcome to this splendid lil place <3 Lol what was the context they told you about this place in? if you dont mind me asking xD
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Konnichiwa! Smile  I hope you like it here.
(Sep 15, 2017, 08:48 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: Someone from GameFAQs? o.O

This is a small community as compared to there.

I generally prefer smaller communities because you can remember everyone here. Smile

This is my first time ever getting outside GameFAQs community so I'm a little worried about people reception in here.

But seeing all these warm fuzzy replies makes me think that this place isnt that bad after all.
(Sep 15, 2017, 10:46 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: Welcome @Futaba_Aki great that you could join our forums Smile

Hi Stephen, nice to meet you too
(Sep 15, 2017, 11:10 AM)wartty Wrote: Welcome to this splendid lil place <3 Lol what was the context they told you about this place in? if you dont mind me asking xD

He or she suddenly PM asking what pokemon I want.

I listed down some VC Gold and Silver pokemon like Ho-oh and such and he/she ask me to google this place.
(Sep 15, 2017, 07:00 PM)Chansey Wrote: Konnichiwa! Smile  I hope you like it here.

I hope so too
@Futaba_Aki Hey, buddy! Welcome to our little site! No need to be afraid, we're all somewhat-nice people. If you need any help with Pokémon, PM me and let me know!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!