Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Greetings Humans!
Wink 
Hello all! Wink

I am new here and I have never been one for introductions, but I felt like I owed you that this time :D

I was (and still am) struggling to breed a shiny Mawile and stumbled upon this forum, which I had already heard about but never really thought to check out. So I'm here and already made my way into the giveaway section as any parasite would :D and I'm starting to uncover all Pokemon Forever has to offer.

I'm playing Pokemon since Pokemon Blue, but I only played the GBA Gens on emulator as I never owned a GBA, my favorite is still by far Pokemon Crystal, mainly because I hold it with quite a bit of nostalgia, being my most played game and having one of my all time favorite parties to compete with a lot of friends by then. Now we are few who still play, so there is not that cool "aura" about the games between my friends, which is way I still hold the Crystal version as my favorite.

In other notes, I used to administer a Football Manager forum and made both real and fantasy kits for the game, and now I am more of a Magic the Gathering player, than a FM addict.

I'm here mostly to learn from all of your accumulated knowledge and will love to share my experiences being playing the game for so long. Count me as a long time playing noob, that's pretty much me :D
Welcome to the Site
Nice to meet you!
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Welcome to the site bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon