Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Greetings from a pokemon breeder
Rainbow 
Hello all, my name is Killerwolf1020. I also go by NiLu, Fang or Tracy in game. I have been playing since FireRed and have at least every Pokemon DS/3DS game. I breed Pokemon for a (in game) "living". If you want a Pokemon I can see if I can breed it. I am not very good with EV training or breeding the "absolute perfect battle Pokemon" as I am not into battling myself.

Currently I am breeding and hunting for shinnies.

If anyone has a Ice Safari with a Lapras in it I would be most grateful if you could let me friend you. I do not ask for random battles and trades. If I can get enough of one shiny I will try to offer some free giveaways as who doesn't love a shiny Smile

My favorite Pokemon are Arcanine and Dragonite

My friend code is 4356-0436-9597 and I have a bug safari with Illumise, Combee, and Venomoth.
Welcome, and nice to meet you!
I'm a breeder too, and I don't battle much either, even though I've been meaning to get more into it.

I've been breeding for bankballs lately, so if you happen to have anything (female, obviously) in a Dream Ball, I'd love to trade with you!
Welcome to the site
Welcome to the forums!
A legend fallen from grace.
(Oct 4, 2015, 03:33 PM)Mutt Wrote: Welcome, and nice to meet you!
I'm a breeder too, and I don't battle much either, even though I've been meaning to get more into it.

I've been breeding for bankballs lately, so if you happen to have anything (female, obviously) in a Dream Ball, I'd love to trade with you!

Hello Mutt, Nice to meet you too. ^^

I unfortunately do not have any female Pokemon in a Dream Ball. Sorry ):

If I find any I will let you know, I myself am looking for a lapras in a Luxary ball. Not much luck in catching one in the wild or getting a friend safari with on :P.
welcome, I also enjoy breeding!
I hope you enjoy and learn from this site!
(Oct 4, 2015, 03:51 PM)Killerwolf1010 Wrote: Hello Mutt, Nice to meet you too. ^^

If I find any I will let you know, I myself am looking for a lapras in a Luxary ball. Not much luck in catching one in the wild or getting a friend safari with on :P.

Really? I just got a Lapras in a luxury ball off Wondertrade earlier today. It's only got 2 perfect IVs, but it's female, so you should be able to breed it.
I don't need it, so I'll gladly give it to you.
(Oct 4, 2015, 04:01 PM)Mutt Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 03:51 PM)Killerwolf1010 Wrote: Hello Mutt, Nice to meet you too. ^^

Really? I just got a Lapras in a luxury ball off Wondertrade earlier today. It's only got 2 perfect IVs, but it's female, so you should be able to breed it.
I don't need it, so I'll gladly give it to you.

Whoa! That would be awesome :D! I did some looking around some of my other games and I remembered I have the Pokemon Radar. I have a female Riolu and a female Munna if you want those. If not I can always give you some other Pokemon. I have a bunch that I bred.

Not to sound pushy or mean: I have classes most days from 8 AM to 2PM (in the USA) I am sorry if I miss you.
I'll take the Riolu then! Smile

And sure, don't worry about it. Let's just do the trade whenever!
(Oct 5, 2015, 01:23 AM)Mutt Wrote: I'll take the Riolu then! Smile

And sure, don't worry about it. Let's just do the trade whenever!

Ok cool. I added your friend code Smile