Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Guests reading the forum
For all you guests reading the forum not signed up, as Shia lebeouf once said, JUST DO IT. You will be able to ask for help, help others, make new friends, understand the game better, and be a part of the awesome giveaways and battles we do. Completely free and no catch, plus the more people we have on here the more questions get answered and more things get done. So I strongly encourage all you guests to sign up and join the coolest group of Pokemon players around
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

As Pat said, its really worth it, you can get into give aways, get most of your questions anwsered and we help each other out as a community Smile
If your nervous about joining, join and private message (Pm for short) me and ill help you out
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

I appreciate this thread. I have had an account for quite some time but I never really post. I am currently working on completing my dex and then completing the living dex before Sun and Moon come out.
Yeah! Come join you guests! It's really fun here, especially with all these other people here!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Somehow this post us still alive  :P
-Grimsley

I was one of those random guests who just hopped in to read some guides. Recently created an account for the givaways but seeing that the community has so many fun and awesome members~ its an awesome place after all and  I'm glad I signed up. (*´∇`*)
GUESTS YOU MUST READ THIS ITS SO INSPIRATIONAL IM CRYING OMFG (lol jk, but still JUST DO IT)
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I agree with Pat :D
We'd love to meet you guys and hope you'll join us one day
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~