Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HA Gible Giveaway!
(May 11, 2016, 12:44 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I'm still doing this.
awsomeSmile
(May 11, 2016, 12:55 PM)pokeken Wrote:
(May 11, 2016, 12:44 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I'm still doing this.
awsomeSmile
thnx!
Everybody, I will start a big giveaway with loads of Pokemon, including this one. Take your Pokemon off and repost in my new thread when I post it.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Mar 23, 2016, 01:36 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Hey guys! Today I'll be giving away HA Gibles! If you didn't know, Gible's Hidden Ability is Rough Skin. All of these are 100 percent legit and are all bred by me. They are in a standard Pokeball. Now to the rules: 
You may only have one. No trying to trick me, or I'll report you to a mod.
This giveaway will be by GTS. Put the message as GibleGA. Please do not put early game Pokemon such as Zigzagoon, Wingull and Poocheyena. Also, please do not put starters since there are way too much in the GTS. When you post that you deposited something, the post should be like this.
Pokemon deposited: ___________
Level:
Gender (or if genderless say it's genderless):
IGN:
Please post in this thread when you deposit something. If you don't post in this thread, you won't get a Gible.
Please make sure you set the level filter to 1 to 10 to reduce being sniped.
If you have not seen Gible in game yet, scroll down to "What Pokemon?" and type in in Gible. Make sure you spell it correctly! 
Rep is appreciated but not required.
If you get sniped multiple times, PM me and I'll arrange a Direct Trade as soon as I can.
The most important thing is to be patient with me. I'm still only a ten year old kid with places to be and things to do. 
Anyways, thanks for reading this! Hope you enjoy your Gible!
I deposited a Pokemon to the GTS for the Gible.
Pokemon deposited was a Bergmite, level 30, male. My IGN is Abid and the message I put up says GibleGA. Don't forget to filter out special Pokemon.
Thanks Smile
Pokemon deposited: meditite
Level: 1
IGN: Hillemer
Pokemon deposited: Trapinch
Level: 23
IGN: Joshua
Pokemon deposited: Axew
Level:1
IGN; Darien
Pokemon deposited: Gible
Level: 1