Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Don't You Think We Need More Moderators?
We are always discussing the potential for new mods. It makes me so happy there are still quite a few members that genuinely care about and appriciate our community.

We have typically been using the Kahuna program to see what kind of help we need around the forum. There could be another round coming up in the near future.

Keep being your awesome selves!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Oct 3, 2017, 10:15 PM)Justin Wrote: We are always discussing the potential for new mods. It makes me so happy there are still quite a few members that genuinely care about and appriciate our community.

We have typically been using the Kahuna program to see what kind of help we need around the forum. There could be another round coming up in the near future.

Keep being your awesome selves!

@Justin Believe me, we're still sticking around. We are looking forward to whatever improvements come our way.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Sep 29, 2017, 06:39 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: I'd hate 2 see anymore mods leave since we already lost 5 respectful mods so i agree with the fact that we need more mods but that's only 1 problem.

Problem list:
#3 The Shy Guys, there are still 2 little new members, im grateful 4 all the new members who joined and are active but there are still many that shy away from joining any activities.

#2 Beggers of the impossible, the people that join and ask only 4 ridiculously impossible pokemon which can only be acquired through (cough cough) Hax.

#1 The lurkers, the members hiding in the shadows who only show themselves when theirs a giveaway happening and vanish after they get there mons.

With ultra sun and moon being released in little over a month i hope this'll be a great chance for new members 2 join and share their thoughts on the game or listen to what we have to say about it.

Shoutout to @gkh1997 who explained the cans and can't of #2 and @stephenWITNESS who tried to attract the many lurkers and shy guys in the forums, and everone else who are active on the site.

I am one of lurkers. :P

But the difference is that I don't look at the Giveaway Forums. I looked at other forums such as General, Meet and Greet, etc. I am quite inactive in the forums nowadays because of university. I will also try to promote interactions between the users if I can~
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@RetroTyphlosion How does it feel to get noticed by our Lord & Savior?

@Justin On a side note, I think the Kahuna system you have going is a cool idea.
OU MASTER RACE
Well uh......

Now Stephen's our last remaining Mod.....
OU MASTER RACE