Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Closing a thread
Does anyone know how to close a thread. I don't know if I am just not seeing a button for it. I just finished up a giveaway but I still have people depositing for Pokemon. I don't want them to think that I am purposely leaving them out. But I assume they still think it is going on because the thread is still open. Please help. Thanks.
@JPNYCE Go to your giveaway page, and you see the "X Delete" option on your forum. Click on it, and the forum will be deleted.
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Dec 17, 2016, 12:30 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @JPNYCE Go to your giveaway page, and you see the "X Delete" option on your forum. Click on it, and the forum will be deleted.

Thanks!
(Dec 17, 2016, 12:31 PM)JPNYCE Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2016, 12:30 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @JPNYCE Go to your giveaway page, and you see the "X Delete" option on your forum. Click on it, and the forum will be deleted.

Thanks!

Anytime!
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
Also, if you want to close the thread but not delete it, you can ask one of the mods.
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Dec 17, 2016, 04:53 PM)Vinnie Wrote: Also, if you want to close the thread but not delete it, you can ask one of the mods.

Thanks for the help. Smile
(Dec 17, 2016, 12:23 PM)JPNYCE Wrote: Does anyone know how to close a thread. I don't know if I am just not seeing a button for it. I just finished up a giveaway but I still have people depositing for Pokemon. I don't want them to think that I am purposely leaving them out. But I assume they still think it is going on because the thread is still open. Please help. Thanks.

I think it's best to leave the thread up, but to have a mod close it or change your thread prefix to [CLOSED]

Shy Shy Shy
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Dec 18, 2016, 04:29 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2016, 12:23 PM)JPNYCE Wrote: Does anyone know how to close a thread. I don't know if I am just not seeing a button for it. I just finished up a giveaway but I still have people depositing for Pokemon. I don't want them to think that I am purposely leaving them out. But I assume they still think it is going on because the thread is still open. Please help. Thanks.

I think it's best to leave the thread up, but to have a mod close it or change your thread prefix to [CLOSED]

Shy Shy Shy

Thanks I just noticed the "closed" prefix. So I'm gonna use it on the next one. Thanks again.