Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HELP - Comp Pokemon
Hey everyone!

If any of you are down for helping out a pokemon lover start a new journey with competitive battling by helping capture, get and obtain pokemon for a comp team then please drop a reply and a private message. All I need is one team to start with so I can practice whilst I learn and read pages and pages of what to do and how to learn Smile
Would mean a lot to me!

Thank you
BVBlair
@BVBlair, what Pokemon are you looking for your Competitive Team?
(Jul 16, 2016, 05:23 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @BVBlair, what Pokemon are you looking for your Competitive Team?

@Eugenio Honestly to start off with my very first team, I am just looking for anything. I feel once I get my first team set up and ready I can really start working on adjusting to different pokemon and learning the competitive scene more. I just need that one person to help me get to where I need to be to start off my journey Smile
I assume you know about smogon? really the go to place for competitive play. 

I recommned trying to find a favorite pokemon of yours ,whether just an emotional thing or for what it does competitively and building a team from there. I would also recommend one of the many team building sites that are around to help find potential holes in your team.  Good luck Smile
if you want i can give you my competitive team if you want to practise with some pokemons like aerodactyl or gyarados
(Jul 18, 2016, 12:54 AM)axel813 Wrote: if you want i can give you my competitive team if you want to practise with some pokemons like aerodactyl or gyarados

Honestly that would be amazing, that would mean loads to me and I can give you the three regi pokemon and if you want, I have a shiny charm so I can hunt you a shiny of your choice when I get a chance Smile @axel813
ok, im online now and i already add you if you want them
(Jul 18, 2016, 08:45 PM)axel813 Wrote: ok, im online now and i already add you if you want them

@axel813 I will add you now and message me on here when you're next online so I can jump on and trade? Smile
(Jul 18, 2016, 08:45 PM)axel813 Wrote: ok, im online now and i already add you if you want them

@axel813 added you now, names BlairSmile
better tomorrow at 4:00 pm