Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] HELP!!!!!!!!
How do i set up my poll. i check the box i want a poll but nothing happens. Sad pleaese help!!!!
im sorry im a noob but what do you mean "poll"
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 1, 2016, 08:11 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: im sorry im a noob but what do you mean "poll"

where you can have other people vote for different things like ex. fav color. idk if its poll or pool
Oh! When you set up the Thread in the option box at the end of the page it says Poll and you click it and type what you want in the boxs'. It automatically sets it up.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 1, 2016, 08:32 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Oh! When you set up the Thread in the option box at the end of the page it says Poll and you click it and type what you want in the boxs'. It automatically sets it up.

OH my gosh thnaks
(Jan 1, 2016, 08:32 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Oh! When you set up the Thread in the option box at the end of the page it says Poll and you click it and type what you want in the boxs'. It automatically sets it up.

I will give you a reputaion point after im done with the post
(Jan 1, 2016, 08:36 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

Nice i'll give you one too ^^

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 1, 2016, 08:39 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2016, 08:36 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

Nice i'll give you one too ^^

I just checked and at the bottom of my page nothings there? Do you have to have premission of somesort? Do you have to be mod?
No I do it and im not a mod or anything maybe you have to be a trusted user? IDK let me check again...

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 1, 2016, 08:42 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: No I do it and im not a mod or anything maybe you have to be a trusted user? IDK let me check again...

Oh lol wait one second let me talk to the pokemon forever god

Me: " Do you trust me god "
Pokemon God aka arceus: " NOPE "
Me: " Didnt think so "