Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Help please?? CLOSED
Ok thanks if you help but by any chance do any of you know how to do a thing where a put a word down and it comes up in blue, you click it than it can take you to a thread because i cant find out how do to do this!! Thanks -Swimmingpenguin791

P.s just to entertain
[Image: pokeshaming__spheal_by_kudretkundaci-d7r4vwb.png]
Are you asking how to put a link within a thread?

If you click on FULL EDIT under EDIT. Then, right next to envelope icon you should see what looks like a chain. If you hover over with it should say 'Insert a link.' Click it and you'll be able to insert a ink that when clicked leads to the URL. I hope my explanation helps you.
(Jan 24, 2016, 10:57 PM)Eugenio Wrote: Are you asking how to put a link within a thread?

If you click on FULL EDIT under EDIT. Then, right next to envelope icon you should see what looks like a chain. If you hover over with it should say 'Insert a link.' Click it and you'll be able to insert a ink that when clicked leads to the URL. I hope my explanation helps you.

Thanks so much but im looking for when like the WORD is underlined and its blue and when you tap it it takes u somewhere and that tip you gave is awesome :D :D :D
what @Eugenio said is correct. just follow the directions carefully.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv