Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Pentagon
What is this Pentagon? You guys say a Pokémon has pentagon or not and I'm just confused what it is......
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
A blue pentagon (Japanese: 青い五角形のマーク blue pentagon mark) is a icon displayed on the summary screen of Pokémon obtained in the Generation VI games. Pokémon that are hatched, caught, or received as a gift in a Generation VI game will have a icon on their summary screen near the markings. It basically means that if a pokemon has a pentagon it means it is legit and it was caught/hatched/received in gen 6.
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

(Jan 29, 2016, 01:21 PM)AurisxD Wrote: A blue pentagon (Japanese: 青い五角形のマーク blue pentagon mark) is a icon displayed on the summary screen of Pokémon obtained in the Generation VI games. Pokémon that are hatched, caught, or received as a gift in a Generation VI game will have a icon on their summary screen near the markings. It basically means that if a pokemon has a pentagon it means it is legit and it was caught/hatched/received in gen 6.

Ohhhh, thank you!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
It means if the pokemon is from a 6th gen game.
A legend fallen from grace.
Actually pokemon with blue pentagon are not always 100% legit.
Its just a mark for telling its pokemon obtained from gen vi games.
There is actually no way to tell if a Pokemon is 100% legitimate as far as I can tell. With the action replay powersave I am able to take a poke with a Pentagon and alter it to have correct moves/iv/evs and unless I do something wrong then no one should be able to tell by in game play.
@MistressGlaceon seriously idk what that is either..

Pokemon Forever Person: Giving away 12345678901234567890 Blue pentagon pokes !

Me: Oh yay ill pass its just a "Blue pentagon"

PFP: What!! Do you even know what a blue pentagon pokemon is?

Me: A pentagon pokemon colored blue?

PFP: *faints*

Me: People deez days common sense! :D