Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Post options are no longer as extensive?
For some reason when I make a post it doesn't let me edit using the usual hot keys (ctrl+b for bold, ctrl+i for italicize, etc.) and it has less options in regards to the colors. It also does not list the format in the post box, I have to click preview to see the editing done. Is this a new thing or did I unclick a setting? Thanks.
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
I know the color thing is new.....
(Feb 27, 2016, 06:08 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: For some reason when I make a post it doesn't let me edit using the usual hot keys (ctrl+b for bold, ctrl+i for italicize, etc.) and it has less options in regards to the colors. It also does not list the format in the post box, I have to click preview to see the editing done. Is this a new thing or did I unclick a setting? Thanks.

It's something we're looking into. In order for the tagging system to work it needs to be in a certain mode. When @Agro has time I'm sure he'll do what he can, however, the new editor does work very well if you understand the code.

For now I believe it's best if we continue to pursue the tagging system since it will be critical when Pokken, Pokemon Sun and Moon, and Pokemon GO come out.

Thank you for asking @PrincessSylveon!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
@Justin alrighty, that makes sense! Luckily I know HTML and it's very similar. It was just weird that it changed suddenly. Can I use any HEX code for colors or am I limited to the ones listed?

And yeah, tagging is 340380483 x more important, it's super helpful XD
It's super effective ~♥
Im not totally sure about the Hex colors. But give it a try and let me know @PrincessSylveon
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
@PrincessSylveon I updated the editor again so let me know how it works out for ya and if any features are missing.

Just untoggle the Source button to go into the formatted mode. [Image: 8Tw]

(P.S. Yes, you can use any hex color you want if you change it in Source (code) mode.)
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
@Agro looks awesome! Thanks so much <3
It's super effective ~♥
Huh cool
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku