Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Tapatalk App: JFlynn Forums?
So sometimes while using my phone or iPad while on the forums ill get and ad saying to use the Tapatalk app for the Forum and since this ad appears i assume its already implemented into the app so i wanna know has anyone tried to use the app and if so have you found his forum on it, I've tried to find it but when i try to search for it, it cant be found. I don't know if id even use the app i though i'd try it to see if its more handy to use on my mobile devices.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I always get that pop up ads as well when on my phone and just X out.
#TeamForum

Yeah I do the same
I was about to try that but I still have ios 6 on my ipad so no luck there, I need to update the firmware. But since it tells you the forum can't be found maybe we can assume it's not there.
(Apr 14, 2015, 11:30 AM)Juancho Wrote: I was about to try that but I still have ios 6 on my ipad so no luck there, I need to update the firmware. But since it tells you the forum can't be found maybe we can assume it's not there.
i would have expected it to automatically take me to the forum on the app when i clicked the ad but it didnt i tried a couple things in the Search Engine but nothing came up
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
yeah its annoying how it doesn't even have this forum Sad
Tapatalk is awful and no, this forum isn't on it either.
I tried looking into making an app for the forums, but I sort-of didn't get any of it. I think that if we could somehow make an app, it would help lots of people.

I completely agree with beastmoose.
I have some friends that are huge IT nerds ands they might help if I paid them, so I will look into itSmile