Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HEY
So my name is martin. I got back into pokemon since pokemon emerald. I gave up playing pokemon because I couldn't afford a DS. Several years later pokemon go came out and it reminded me how much I missed playing the game. I borrowed my cousins 3ds to see if I could make a comeback. Playing it was fun. So I got inspired to play it once more. A lot has changed since emerald. I've been playing for about a month and almost finished my dex. Almost. Lol. Anyways, I hope I can be a part of this community. Thank you.
Welcome to the forum Martin :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Feb 11, 2017, 01:32 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: Welcome to the forum Martin :D

Thanks
Edit: I don't know why but it turned into a question mark when I input an emoji. Lol on my phone.
@Iamknownasmartin ,

Hello! Welcome to the Pokemon Forever community!!!! Smile

You are a part of the community! Smile

What makes Pokemon Forever so special as compared to other Pokemon communities is that we treat most of our member as guests. So don't worry about being left out! Smile

And regarding to PokeDex, if you need assistance. Here is the link: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Looking...g-your-dex

Most of us here are friendly and has courtesy. And also feel free to check out the Discord Channel! There are a lot of nice people there! Smile

If you need any help, feel free to ask in the Discord Channel. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Thumbs Up 
(Feb 11, 2017, 05:19 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin ,

Hello! Welcome to the Pokemon Forever community!!!! Smile

You are a part of the community! Smile

What makes Pokemon Forever so special as compared to other Pokemon communities is that we treat most of our member as guests. So don't worry about being left out! Smile

And regarding to PokeDex, if you need assistance. Here is the link: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Looking...g-your-dex

Most of us here are friendly and has courtesy. And also feel free to check out the Discord Channel! There are a lot of nice people there! Smile

If you need any help, feel free to ask in the Discord Channel. Smile

Thank you Smile my dex still needs some work before I can get some assistance. The only thing I would need is the evolve-trade pokemon. I'll check it sooner or later thanks!