Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello Everyone~!! :D
Hi everyone! Zephroine here~ you can call me Zeph for short :3 
Not really new to the site. I just never bothered to make an account til i heard about the FREEBWEES~!! (O ^ O')
I've been a huge MMO PC gamer for years now but ever since my work has gotten busy I couldn't find the time to sit infront of my PC and play for hours (lel) Sad 

I loved my old Gameboy (Yes that big ol Grey Brick is Awesome!!) and Pokemon was one of the best games I have ever played when I was a kid.
One day, my friends at work were playing Pokemon ORAS and I had a peek~
I was surprised how things changed over the years!
First thing that came to mind was "Why have I been ignoring this!!!" Dx

So I decided to go portable and bought myself a new 3DS to play pokemon once again :3 (and Monster Hunter-X!! )

I've been to many communities But I've never been to this one~
I hope I can blend here (I'm still kinda noob though :c ) and make friends with many people.

Hobbies
- I love ART~<3  You can check me out on DeviantArt :3 (Haven't posted anything new for quite some time now though)
Zeph's ARTs

- I love music and writting songs / covers xD I play multiple instruments but i love my Guitar the most :D
Check me out on YOUTUBE (don't laugh please!!) (>-<
Zeph's Noob Channel
I can try doing easy requests ._. like really easy ones :x

I'm from Japan and i'm half Japanese :3  
Sorry If I made a few mistakes with my english.
*Bearhugs to Everyone*
I envy your ability to draw. I'm a virtual artist but can mostly only do edits and stuff like this, SOME of my work, very little of it. I appreciate your work! 

And of course, welcome Smile
(Mar 2, 2016, 02:43 AM)VectorPRIME Wrote: I envy your ability to draw. I'm a virtual artist but can mostly only do edits and stuff like this, SOME of my work, very little of it. I appreciate your work! 

And of course, welcome Smile

I still need more improvement~ D:
Love what you did with the lighting~ Seriously when I saw the "Jimmy Hendrix" one!!.. I had to pick up my guitar lmao! Thank you for the welcome!! :D
Welcome to the forums!  :D
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here! PM me if you need any help on anything and i will help!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Welcome to the Site