Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Happy Birthday Justin! Please Read.
Star 
First off I want to wish Justin a happy 18th birthday for the 14th time! I tuned into the yesterday and watched every second of the live stream. I could not help but feel happy for Justin. You could tell on the stream how grateful he truly was when getting those donations and opening his gifts. It is true what he said. He didn't know any of us a year and a half ago and now he's gotten popular online and made so many great friends that they end him stuff for his birthday. I just found that to be incredible.

To Justin:
I have been a follower since the beginning. I was in fact your 58th follower while you were streaming Animal Crossing. From that first stream where you were beyond amazed how you had 80 viewers and 100 new followers that day to today at how big you have gotten and all this time you've kept the same generosity, gratefulness, etc... You continue to how you truly care for your audience and fans. Every stream you go above and beyond to read those donations, to thank the new followers and subscribers, and continue to have a smile and up beat attitude is just incredible. If I could I would have subscribed a long time ago. But I will continue to be a follower and support the show in anyway I can.

So from me to you and from your many followers, subscribers and supporters......Thank you and keep up the great work.

Cheers!
He is only 18 damn he looks good for eighteen though he was at least 23 cause of the beard all hail the beard
Lol he is 18 for the 14th time which means he is 32 :P.
Oh well i thought u for saying happy birthday and that he was 18 and sending the messgae 14 times my bad but serioulsy i never woulda guessed he was 32 my mom is older than him he was born lemme guess in 1982 XD
Lol no that was the title of his stream on his birthday :P. "Celebrating my 18th birthday for the 14th time" :P
That's pretty creative
Thanks Aerial <3

I appreciate the kind words =)
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
You're welcome Smile. Thanks for reading!