Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hearthstone
After the recent Blizzcon and the announcement of the new set coming out in December, with what's been revealed so far what cards are you guys liking? How are you feeling about the massive RNG increase coming to the game?

What are some of the best/worst things you've encountered in your games? or even what's your favorite teches/cards/classes to use?

I don't know how many people here actually play but it would be great to a group going that can help each other out.

So post your battle.net usernames so that we can add each other. (Will be added to the OP to keep track of names easily)

(Is this a thing we want to have a smaller section for Hearthstone on the forums? Like one part for being stuff like what I'm shooting for in this post and another being for deck critiques.)

Usernames:

ItalianG62
I'm going to be getting back into hearthstone big time soon I think. And heroes. I can't wait for the new cards. I'm banking hella gold!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 10, 2014, 12:26 PM)Justin Wrote: I'm going to be getting back into hearthstone big time soon I think. And heroes. I can't wait for the new cards. I'm banking hella gold!

As soon as the announcement came out, all I've been doing is going for the gold grind. Baron Rivendare has absolutely amazing synergy with some of these mechs, like the ones that can replace themselves with other types of minions. (either 2 or 4 cost and Legendary) Then after looking at what's been revealed so far, there's a couple that have effects that can really come back and screw you over.

Oh and what the hell, Mega Windfury with Charge is something that doesn't need to be a thing.
LMAO @italian. yeah it's going to be broken at first. we'll see some nerfs
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I've still never played Hearthstone. I've seen a couple of streams with it going on and have the game on my computer but I have just not found the time to play it yet. I can't wait to finally start
Goblin v Gnomes Monday. Log in Early fro FREE arena run with new cards!

I had some close games i recorded. So close it hurts. Spare parts can ruin you life.

Have nearly 2,000 gold saved up for day 1.
I'd love to properly get into Hearthstone, but it feels like so much effort to learn. And I've had quite a lot of bad luck with RNG when I've been playing and it's made my experience of the game a little crappy to say the least. I might give it another shot at some stage, but there's nothing worse than being screwed over by the game D:
[Image: KrOgHXA.jpg]

So that happened and the worst part is that he had another one in hand on top of a Mountain Giant
(Dec 20, 2014, 09:39 PM)ItalianG62 Wrote: So that happened and the worst part is that he had another one in hand on top of a Mountain Giant

Awesome combo. But at least they can't attack yet, unless he followed up with a Frost Nova!

Just Opened Vol'Jin today. Opened Capatain Green Skin, Grommosh, and Velen this week.

Crafted 2 Muster for Battle! - My Paladin deck won 7 ranked games (low rank but still) in a ROW. (only the last one even had Muster)

If you haven't heard: IF you have a Kindle buy 5,000 amazon coins! you will be able to get 62 packs for $40. Or more if you wish. I don't know how long the promotion will last, but it will tell you if you are getting the 50% coins back before you click buy.
So I pulled a golden Mimiron's Head and i tried using it but I honestly could never get it to work for me so I just dusted it for that 1600 dust. Now my question is, what do I use the dust for, Ragnaros or Dr. Boom?