Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello!
Hey guys! I'm SkywardSoldier, I'm a YouTuber (kinda), but I'm also a 20 year old Pokemon player. I still love Pokemon and have been playing since the Red/Blue days lol. Currently I'm playing Omega Ruby, and running through the Delta Episode at the current moment. Then after Delta Episode I'll be running through and trying to complete my Pokedex. Smile

If anyone wants to help me complete it, I'd love some help. Smile I'll be sure to get my friend code up soon.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being on the site. Smile
Welcome to the forums dude! Read the rules to be safe! And you can also find my Daily PokeEvent or the "PokeEmporium" you can call it and I give out lots of awesome pokes so definately swing by if you want to check it out. I will be opening soon.
(Nov 26, 2014, 01:12 PM)Axe Wrote: Welcome to the forums dude! Read the rules to be safe! And you can also find my Daily PokeEvent or the "PokeEmporium" you can call it and I give out lots of awesome pokes so definately swing by if you want to check it out. I will be opening soon.

Sounds awesome! Can't wait. Smile
Hey , you sound really cool Hope im still playing pokemon when im 20, can anyone tell me how to create a thread
hey man im new here too just looking for some friend codes as im getting my omega ruby when its out in uk on 28th cant wait for it
oh yeah im 20 btw and proud of been a pokefan :D loved it since red/blue still got all of my games from then love Pokemon to the death of me :D
(Nov 26, 2014, 01:19 PM)PuNisHeR_v94 Wrote: oh yeah im 20 btw and proud of been a pokefan :D loved it since red/blue still got all of my games from then love Pokemon to the death of me :D

Lol I do too! Emerald is still my favorite though of all of them. :D
omg thats funny RSE was my best of all time thats why im picking up another ds for ORAS just met a lad whos passing me the 3 starters of kanto cant wait :D oh btw ima add you skywardsoldier
(Nov 26, 2014, 01:21 PM)PuNisHeR_v94 Wrote: omg thats funny RSE was my best of all time thats why im picking up another ds for ORAS just met a lad whos passing me the 3 starters of kanto cant wait :D oh btw ima add you skywardsoldier

Sounds good lol :P I'd like to get another 3DS, but eh. :P
i had to get rid of my other due to money and hard times but im good now :D and im getting another ds :D cant wait two days till i get it :D