Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello Everybody! I'm excited to learn !
Hello to TheJustinFlynn Community!

My name is Jack, but I am also known as James to some of my friends.

I enjoy sharing my opinions on things I know about, want to know about, or feel is worth sharing. You may see some threads from me involving my favorite aspects of Pokemon.

I played Pokemon Ruby in elementary school and loved the game. I've been watching Justin Flynn play Pokemon X and Y for almost a year, thinking Pokemon looked like a really fun game still. When I heard that they were making a remake of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, I got very excited and decided to buy it thinking this would be a great opportunity to get involved.

Overall, I'm fairly new to the Pokemon scene. I only know the basics about a lot of things in Pokemon since what I have gotten has been from streams such as Justin's. I already beat Omega Ruby, and I'm loving the different aspects of Pokemon that I had no clue about when I was a younger kid. Overall, I'm really looking to learn more about battling, breeding, and shiny Pokemon! If you know an amazing guide for beginners on any of these I'd appreciate it.
If you know a lot about it yourself, just remember; not everyone else does! Make a tutorial in the guides section :D

All this being said, if you could give me advice, trade Pokemon with me, or help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!

My friend code is under my name!

Here are some threads that I have made in case you are interested in reading them and responding to them:

Possible confirmed shiny chaining method using DexNav:
http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-OR...ing-DexNav

A question about the best way to earn experience:
http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-OR...ce-in-ORAS
Welcome Jack! Feel free to message me with questions if need be!
welcome to the family :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the community Jack!
Welcome Jack Smile