Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello, I'm new to the pokemon community
As the thread subject says I'm new to the pokemon community, but not to pokemon itself. I've been a fan since red&blue and have played at least one version of each of the core games. Though the most I've interacted with others when it comes to pokemon has been trading with my siblings and with gen 6 I've gotten into wondertrading.

I've always been a casual gamer, finding the idea of competitions daunting. However this gen breeding and raising competition grade pokemon has become easier than ever and I've been getting my feet wet recently trying to breed a 6 IV charmander. I'm also only just getting into shiny hunting and have been using the pokeradar in X, though I find myself getting frustrated when using the radar in flower patches instead of grass. Does anyone else have trouble with shaking grass in flower patches? I could use some tips if someone has any.

My friend safari is fire-type with magmar, charmeleon and braxien. If anyone would like to trade friendcodes that'd be awesome.
You could trade friend codes with me.
<-----The FC is on the left side.
Here it is: 0619-6555-4285
I'm not sure what my friend safari is...
(Jun 30, 2016, 06:01 PM)Jiravoir Wrote: Here it is: 0619-6555-4285
I'm not sure what my friend safari is...
Thank you very much! I have added you to my friends list.
I will tell you what friend safari type you have and the pokemon in it when I have the oppertunity to. I'm currently in the middle of a pokeradar chain.