Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello! Joined Yesterday
Hey guys! I just joined yesterday because im getting pretty far in Alpha Sapphire. I want to try to get a "standard" online VGC team together (ie: khangaskahn, aegisslash, etc.) but i do not know how to obtain them. Is it only through trade? Also how do you get a rotom into alpha sapphire?
Welcome
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome!
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Welcome!! Below is a link to a picture of all Pokemon catchable in oras
http://www.vg247.com/2014/12/11/heres-a-...-sapphire/
#TeamForum

wattup
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
First welcome. Second some pokemon are transfer only (the ones you listed are). Third rotom can be caught in x and y and you have to trade it form those to get them in OR/AS (as of right now).
A legend fallen from grace.
Hi Welcome to the site!
(Jan 11, 2015, 05:08 PM)Unit501 Wrote: First welcome. Second some pokemon are transfer only (the ones you listed are). Third rotom can be caught in x and y and you have to trade it form those to get them in OR/AS (as of right now).

So should i go out and get X/Y or just try to trade with someone?
I would trade with someone its easier, faster and saves money then buying another game and if you really need some i can breed some 5-6iv transfer only pokemons and modify a ditto for 6iv and clone a rotom (yes im a powersaver) i have to check if cloning can get through the battle spot checks. still figuring out the powersaves a little. and if you need any more answers ill try my best to answer them.
A legend fallen from grace.