Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello, Looking for a dratini/dragonair/dragonite male with Extreme Speed
Hello guys, Ive been a lurker here and havent done many posts. I'm in love with this tight knit community and wish to grow with it, learn from it and most of all give back whenever I can.

I'm requesting something because I cannot attain it, due to not owning last gen games. When i looked at the priced of them, it blew my mind. My sons b-day just passed so I cant exactly afford it at the moment.

If anyone has a spare dratini dragonair or dragonite with extreme speed my wife and I would greatly appreciatre it.

Thanks in advance, and mayybe this weekend I can do my own giveaway, because I've been treated so kindly as sooon as I arrived here.

Kind regards,

Beedo
Heyo, it's all good, no need to worry, I can have a dratini (w/ e-speed) ready for ya in about 10 minutes or so Smile

Just added you btw!

FC: 3840-8367-6861
IGN: Cero
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
thanks so much! adding you Cero, you're a gent
(Aug 22, 2016, 04:01 PM)Beedeaux Wrote: thanks so much! adding you Cero, you're a gent
by the way, cubone is my fave pokemon, love the name. I use my marowak as my false swipe catcher :P

You wouldnt happen to be the same gentleman doing the giveaway?
You're very welcome, it's not a problem man! It's taking a lil' longer than I thought, but I'll post as soon as I have it ready for ya! :D
Oh good choice, I've always loved the lore behind it in particular! Definitely not a bad mon for that, I use it as my item stealer (if you could call it that)

Also, yes I am ^_^ Cubone's are actually the mon being given away right now as well!
I literally just posted on that giveaway and why I love him so much. It was actually my little sisters favorite, and she only watched the show with me growing up, no games. I love the tenacity, and that thick club item. Only reason i dont use him as thief :P

oh btw, you were at 99 rep so i thought id bump you up for being such a nice fellow. now its an even 100!
Just sent! ^_^ Oh wow, yeah I remember waking up super early just to watch an episode or two on Saturday mornings  :D  That thick club item was one of the hardest to track down when I was looking for one lol

OH, thank you for that, appreciate it! Also, your Dratini's ready!
You are a legend! Thanks so much BHM, Cero, whatever your preference of name. I hioe i can repay you someday :D
You're quite welcome! ^_^ No repayment necessary, just wanting to help! :D
Just in the future, be sure to post your thread in the "Pokémon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari" section next time. You'll definitely have better luck there than in the giveaway section