Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hellooooooo, it's me
If you were drawn in this thread by that Adele reference, hello once again! I must be honest and admit that I was one of those kids who was obsessed with pokemon in my younger years, stopped altogether for years, and now finally getting back into it due to nostalgia. Frankly, I am a complete noob when it comes to the pokemon competitive scene and just recently learned the concepts of IV breeding.  Blush I was informed of this site by the YouTuber JWittz who I occasionally every now and then and I am quite interested in making new friends and becoming educated by the more experienced members of this community. You are free to criticize me however you want in terms of pokemon because I truly wish to become a better and therefore open-mindedness is a key trait to possess. My policy is that in order become respected by others you must show respect to them as well. I hope we can all get along and be friends everyone!  :D

If you're interested in simply talking to me and getting to know me you can reach me through my skype account: skypechris2541 (I'm sorry I made this in sixth grade, I'm seventeen now ha ha)

Ten things about me:
I'm seventeen years old
I like anime (I legit cry during the really sad parts)
My spirit animal is a walrus
I act like a seal when I'm laughing (My friends tell me I clap my hands together whenever laugh)  Blush
I'm single (Ladiessssss I'M JOKING JUST JOKING!)
I treat new friends as if they're old friends in order for people to feel more comfortable talking to me
I dressed in cardboard to be a knight for a school recording
I am highly skilled in the art of sleeping
My favorite/childhood pokemon is Charizard/Charmander
I am a dual enrollment student so since I have terrible time management my life can get really hectic (Meaning I won't be as active as others but will post on the forums through my phone every now and then).

That's it about me, hellooo from the other side and goodnight!  
Walrus is the go to the animal XD Nice to meet you. And the Charmander line is great!
Welcome to the Site
Welcome to the forum bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon