Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello! [NEW MEMBER]
Hello! I'm new to this site and well recently started getting back into Pokemon, currently playing Pokemon Sun. Although currently, I'm interested in getting a tyrunt with its hidden ability, Sturdy  and if somebody could help me I'd really appreciate it!
@Water bowser 

Welcome to the Community, if you give me a few minutes I can breed you a Gen 7 Sturdy Tyrunt no Problem!  Big Grin

Edit: As a side note it should have good IV's and a jolly nature with some egg moves (Dragon dance)

(Aug 2, 2018, 11:16 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Water bowser 

Welcome to the Community, if you give me a few minutes I can breed you a Gen 7 Sturdy Tyrunt no Problem!  Big Grin

Edit: As a side note it should have good IV's and a jolly nature with some egg moves

?Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it. I'm not able to trade right now tho until in a few hours from now.
@Water bowser 

That's fine, just let me know when you are able and I will trade if I can

Edit: I just realised, this is my 700th Post  Big Grin

@Tenebris_Kane

Thanks, I'll reach out later today.
@Water bowser 

Just a thought but if you deposit something into GTS requesting lvl 1 tyrunt I can send you it when I get a chance, that way we don't have to worry about being online at the same time

@Tenebris_Kane

Oh that's true. I don't have the game on me but once I play I'll put the request for the tyrunt.