Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello! The Newbie in Town
Hey guys! My name's Alex, also go by Chocoroko. I'm an easy going video game lover and I enjoy all things Nintendo. Especially Zelda, Pokemon and a bunch of obscure titles. Glad to be here!

I've been watching TheJustinFlynn on Twitch for a couple of months now. Great guy for sure, and he even got me to try the PokeRadar to hunt for shiny Pokemon. To my luck I managed to get a shiny Golett on my first try. :P

Also, I'm into computers, reading, collecting, video editing and I'm seeking my degree in Theatre w/ teaching.

Hope to see you guys around!
Welcome Alex!!
Hey Alex! Welcome to the site!
Welcome Alex <3 :D
Thanks guys! :D Looking forward to seeing y'all around~
Hey Alex, Welcome. Smile
Welcome to the Community!
Hello and welcome Chocoroko~~
welcome to the forums :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 24, 2014, 09:05 PM)Chocoroko Wrote: Hey guys! My name's Alex, also go by Chocoroko. I'm an easy going video game lover and I enjoy all things Nintendo. Especially Zelda, Pokemon and a bunch of obscure titles. Glad to be here!

I've been watching TheJustinFlynn on Twitch for a couple of months now. Great guy for sure, and he even got me to try the PokeRadar to hunt for shiny Pokemon. To my luck I managed to get a shiny Golett on my first try. :P

Also, I'm into computers, reading, collecting, video editing and I'm seeking my degree in Theatre w/ teaching.

Hope to see you guys around!

Welcome Alex! Besides the degree, you sound just like me. Into video editing and all that stuff. You'll fit right in here : )