Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello all!
Wink 
Hey all, I just signed up for the site, and im looking forward to interacting with you all! If you'd like, you can add me with my FC it's: 027577605272, I am new to Pokemon Y though, I just picked it up the other day so if you have any tips I'd gladly appreciate it.
:D
Hello friend! Welcome to the community! If you want a tip for Y, here is one:
Pick up a Furfrou at route 5. It is a beast! Smile
Hello there! Welcome! My number one tip for X and Y: take your time with it! There is a lot you can miss if you don't. Oh, and unless you are in the PokeCenter, always buy items one at a time in Lumiose City! Even if you need a ton lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Welcom and I added you Alterou
Welcome to the community! I'm just going through Y too, so I can't actually give you much advice...
Feel free to add my FC too! Adding you right now
Hey Welcome! Im new to this too! add my FC and ill add you cause you cant go wrong with having too many friends especially in Pokémon Y! :D
(Jun 24, 2016, 03:31 PM)Sableye132 Wrote: Hey Welcome! Im new to this too! add my FC and ill add you cause you cant go wrong with having too many friends especially in Pokémon Y! :D
I added you now, can you add me back please?
Just did! Thanks!