Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello all new here and Splatoon anyone?
Just the general hello gang how's it hanging? I'm from Texas. Anyone enjoying their VGC season? I went to Houston, Missousri and Kansas regionals.

Houston placing 72 of 208
Missouri placing 51 of 269
Kansas placing 46 of 153

Only 40 cp cuz I don't travel to Primier challenges like i should tho, maybe ill be serious next year, still going to nationals tho regardless.

Anyone playing the Splatoon. Looking for others, playing with randoms is fun but wanting some more fun with others.
Welcome to the forums! :D I have been enjoying VGC 15 (my first year of VGC). And wow, those are some nice rankings o: I've been having trouble cracking the 1400s-1500s on Showdown xD. Haven't tried my hand at Battle Spot yet.
Welcome, I've been meaning to do more battles so I haven't got that high in Battle Spot, all I doubt I'm ever gonna go to a Premier challenge unless I got by myself,

But I've been playing slot of splatoon and I've been loving it if you wanna play against me sometime my NNID is Animekid7
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the site and good luck at nationals
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Animekid7: not even sure how the play with friends works on splatoon yet. I know ranked zones come out today. I only picked up the game yesterday so I'm only level 6 but will get 10 prolly tonight. but ill hit you up
(Jun 1, 2015, 10:12 AM)lordturd Wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome.

Animekid7: not even sure how the play with friends works on splatoon yet. I know ranked zones come out today. I only picked up the game yesterday so I'm only level 6 but will get 10 prolly tonight. but ill hit you up

Online in the friend section you select my name (Jaron) and it will automatically connect you to my server I'm playing in
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome!  Hopefully I will spot you out amongst others at Nats. This has been my first year in competition and im a lot more confident now than I was at Ft.Wayne Regionals/PC.

On a different note, are you a kid or a squid?   KappaHD
(Jun 1, 2015, 11:55 AM)El Miguel VGC Wrote: Welcome!  Hopefully I will spot you out amongst others at Nats. This has been my first year in competition and im a lot more confident now than I was at Ft.Wayne Regionals/PC.

On a different note, are you a kid or a squid?   KappaHD

Im Both.

Would you like some ink for that burn? KappaHD
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad