Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello everyone
Hello everyone

I am 20 years old and i have been playing pokemon since i was a little kid, my first game was pokemon crystal, and my first pokemon cyndaquil, i played through all of the third gen and lost interest at the fourth, after some years i found out that pokemon had a competitive scene and that got me interested again, but it wasnt until the release of X and Y that i really wanted to play again.

And finally this christmas i was able to grab a 3ds with AS and Y :D , i have to say i was amazed by all the new content and the depth of the games, even kinda overwhelmed by all the new stuff there is to do, like, shiny hunting is actually a thing now, you dont just run around in the grass hoping to get a shiny anymore :D even though getting that shiny charm is probably gonna be a pain Undecided

So anyway i decided to join a community because i think this is the best way to experience the game, i am hoping to have funn with you all :D , also, sorry of the way i speak is kinda awkward but english isn't my first language.
Welcome to the Site
Welcome aboard, friend.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Welcome to the forum man! ^_^
Welcome to the forum, it's great here. :D
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Fellow 20-year-oldie here, welcome to the forum!