Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello! newbie looking for a UCL based tournament on Pokemon showdown
Hi!
So I'm a newbie in this website and I joined bechose I watch alot of poketubers on youtube and their UCL based tournament seems like a format witch I would like to try with other poketuber fans who are watching them and would like to do the same. I consider myself average as a pokemon battler who uses Pokemon showdown (I haven't bought 3ds bechose I haven't afford to get it yet).
If anyone has a group who I could join to play in this format please message me or if you would like to try this too and we could try together put a group together Smile
Thank you!
I was thinking the same thing. For anybody unfamiliar, the UCL format is Smogon singles based, where each person drafts 3 Pokemon from each tier (OU,UU,RU,NU) for a total of 12. From these 12, you make a team of 6. Each person battles every other person and the winner is the person with the best record by the end. It involves a lot of counter teaming and can be interesting. The rules are standard OU rules.

It would need to be well organised, but it would be great fun.
Thank you for replying the format Smile I forgot to do that on my thread...
And I agree on your comment! I think one good way to organinizing it would be using skype for meeting, the draft and for anything else including it!