Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello there!
Hi, I'm Hullick. I've been playing pokemon off and on since the first games came out. Currently I'm interested in shiny hunting and I want to also try to complete my dex and possibly try my hand at competative battling and making teams for that. I've recently gotten a bit more obsessed with it so I guess that's why I'm here, to learn even more and kinda see what other people are doing.
Well hi! Here on this forum we're always here to help! Even though most people never wonder out of the Giveaway section. Welp, if you ever need help with anything I'm here! <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Yeah this looks like a good place to get help on stuff. I'm just curious what's here as I'm browsing the fourm. I like the idea of an inclusive community. And maybe I can get some more assistance when I have more questions and stuff. This place seems pretty cool.
Hullo~
Welcome to the forum @Hullick ! 
You will see a lot of friendly member, huge Giveaways, a lot of trading is going on. If you need help with your Decision, just make a new thread and feel free to ask.
Heya if you ever need help with completeting your Pokedex I'd love to help you. Also goodluck with Shiny Hunting.
I'm just playing through some of the games I have now trying to collect whaveter I can, then I'll see what I need from there. Thanks for the warm welcome Smile
Welcome to the forums bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Hello Hullick and welcome FOREVER!