Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help!
I was going through my boxes when I saw something neat. A 6IV Marill, Adamant and Huge Power. It's not shiny btw
It has pentagon too. Is this legit? I'm thinking about using this as a Belly Drum Azumarill 
I got it off WT
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
The pentagon means it's legit
The blue pentagon means that the pokemon in question is a Gen 6 pokemon, meaning, it's from XY or ORAS. (Edit: To clarify, I mean that the pokemon was gotten in Gen 6. Smile )

The pentagon has nothing to do with whether or not it's legit. Many people mistakenly think that the pentagon is a legitimacy check but it's not.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
The pentagon only means it was obtained in the 6th generation. It's most likely someone bred multiple perfect Marill and decided to wondertrade it. I don't think it's hacked, but if you're worried about it, you can always use it to breed another one.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jun 5, 2016, 01:11 PM)Candyboy Wrote: The pentagon means it's legit
Pentagon just means that it has been caught/hatched in that region. Although everything seems pretty legit (Huge Power is the correct ability) and it might just be a breedject. Although the Pentagon is not a hack check, and there is a possibility it could be hacked.
Thanks everyone!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?