Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help Completing Pokedex (Complete!)
Hey everybody.
I need some help with my Pokedex
I need these pokemon:

Help evolving my Porygon2 to Porygon-Z ( I already have the item and the Pokemon)
Vullaby or Mandibuzz (FriendSafari or Trade)

If you could help me with these, i can give you a Slowking in return.
!!Also i might have already traded it when you want to trade with me.!!

UPDATE: Thank you Thalassa for the Vullaby Smile
UPDATE: Pokedex Completed Smile
I can help with Porygon->Porygon2->Porygon-Z and I think I might have a Vullaby or Mandibuzz in Bank.

EDIT: Just checked, and I unfortunately don't have either Vullaby or Mandibuzz in Bank or my AS save, and I unfortunately don't have a Dark-type safari to go to, nor is mine Dark-type. I can still help with the Porygon line, however.
(May 20, 2016, 04:27 AM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: I can help with Porygon->Porygon2->Porygon-Z and I think I might have a Vullaby or Mandibuzz in Bank.

EDIT: Just checked, and I unfortunately don't have either Vullaby or Mandibuzz in Bank or my AS save, and I unfortunately don't have a Dark-type safari to go to, nor is mine Dark-type. I can still help with the Porygon line, however.
Thanks. I have my Porygon2 and my Slowking ready to be traded. I have added your FC.
I can breed you a Vullaby if you're still looking for one.
(May 20, 2016, 04:51 AM)Thalassa Wrote: I can breed you a Vullaby if you're still looking for one.
Yes i would appreciate that.
I got your egg. I'll hatch it asap and add you afterwards. Do you have a Scrappy Pancham by any chance? I've been looking for one of them. If not, I'll gladly take whatever you have to offer.

Edit: The egg has hatched! Let me know when you're ready totrade
(May 20, 2016, 04:56 AM)Thalassa Wrote: I got your egg. I'll hatch it asap and add you afterwards. Do you have a Scrappy Pancham by any chance? I've been looking for one of them. If not, I'll gladly take whatever you have to offer.
I dont have one, sorry. I can give you a Phione if you want.
It's ok! I've added you and I'm online now. You can keep your Phione if you need it though. Any pokemon is fine in return!
(May 20, 2016, 05:01 AM)Thalassa Wrote: It's ok! I've added you and I'm online now. You can keep your Phione if you need it though. Any pokemon is fine in return!
Thank you so much!! :D
(May 20, 2016, 04:34 AM)Aquazzi Wrote:
(May 20, 2016, 04:27 AM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: I can help with Porygon->Porygon2->Porygon-Z and I think I might have a Vullaby or Mandibuzz in Bank.

Thanks. I have my Porygon2 and my Slowking ready to be traded. I have added your FC.
I'm online in Y, so IGN is Aaron and icon is Clemont.