Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help completing the Pokedex
(Feb 21, 2016, 08:24 PM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2016, 07:52 PM)quete77 Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2016, 07:41 PM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote: I can trade the Cresellia, Phione, Kyurem, landorous, tornadous, and Zapdos (trading back all but the cresellia and phione; you can keep those)

Perfect. Send me your friend code and tell me when would you be available. In case you are looking to know what I have to trade, I have some pokemon with 3 EVs and I dont have any legendaries to trade for good but I can trade back the ones not in my list.

My FC is to the left, but it's 4785-8523-5935. Do you have any shinies? Or a 3IV Mareep, Minccino,Honedge, Skiddo, Aron, or Mawile?
I'm able to trade for the next 1-2 hours, or tomorrow (Feb 22) at 4 US Mountain time

I dont have those with 3 EVs, but regular. I have with 3 EVs: Bagon, Eevee, Lunatone, Noibat, Frogadier, Machop, Ditto, Doduo, Gabite, and Pichu. Im available rigth now. Do you want to trade?
(Feb 21, 2016, 07:41 PM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote: I can trade the Cresellia, Phione, Kyurem, landorous, tornadous, and Zapdos (trading back all but the cresellia and phione; you can keep those)

Perfect. Send me your friend code and tell me when would you be available. In case you are looking to know what I have to trade, I have some pokemon with 3 EVs and I dont have any legendaries to trade for good but I can trade back the ones not in my list.

My FC is to the left, but it's 4785-8523-5935. Do you have any shinies? Or a 3IV Mareep, Minccino,Honedge, Skiddo, Aron, or Mawile?
I'm able to trade for the next 1-2 hours, or tomorrow (Feb 22) at 4 US Mountain time

I dont have those with 3 EVs, but regular. I have with 3 EVs: Bagon, Eevee, Lunatone, Noibat, Frogadier, Machop, Ditto, Doduo, Gabite, and Pichu.

Im available rigth now. Do you want to trade?
(Feb 21, 2016, 08:31 PM)quete77 Wrote:

I dont have those with 3 EVs, but regular. I have with 3 EVs: Bagon, Eevee, Lunatone, Noibat, Frogadier, Machop, Ditto, Doduo, Gabite, and Pichu. Im available rigth now. Do you want to trade?

Sure I'm good to trade now. I think the Bagon, and Pichu will work if that's fine with you (for Cresselia and Phione)
(Feb 21, 2016, 08:33 PM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2016, 08:31 PM)quete77 Wrote:

Sure I'm good to trade now. I think the Bagon, and Pichu will work if that's fine with you (for Cresselia and Phione)

ok. Im adding you. My in game name is David
My info is to the left, I added you. Let me know when you'd like to trade.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.